It is a Youth Centre in the 70th district of Rome, which is the result of a project already active in the area, but with a new look and favours the projection and active participation of young people. The project is part of one of the objectives of the social budget of the Municipality of Rome VIII, building a pathway aimed at promotion. This service is carried out for the Municipality of Rome VIII, thanks to the funding of the law 285/97 on childhood and adolescence and is reaalized by: CEMEA del Mezzogiorno onlus and REPLAY Network.
It wants to collaborate with the realities already existing in the area to network and improve the quality of services to be offered to children aged 11 to 18 years.
WHAT THE CENTRE IS PROPOSING:
- Intercultural group activities and games
- Screen printing laboratory
- Work/school orientation desk
- Multimedia laboratory: photography
- School support
- National Civil Service
- University internships
- International Youth Exchanges
- The Youth Centre, through the Erasmus+:Youth in Action programme
- European Voluntary Service