The consortium of Gardeniser pro includes the following partners:
- Replay Network is the project coordinator and is an Italian association of educators and trainers active at an international level within almost all the European Programmes regarding non-formal education, learning through mobility and active citizenship. Replay Network designs, organises, and develops different kinds of training and educational activities for trainers, young people and adults, organisations, etc., using non-formal learning, active methodology and international mobility to contribute to the personal and professional development of people in a permanent learning perspective.
- Pistes-Solidaires is a European, Non-Governmental Organisation based in France. It is an association of education that works to promote knowledge, competencies and attitudes in favour of justice and equality in a multicultural society and in an interdependent world. Pistes-Solidaires was created in 2002 with the ambition to raise awareness about global problems and to show the potential of change, but also to help people understand the links between their lives and the lives of other people all over the world. During the last few years, the topic of community gardens has been one of the most important topics in which the organisation has worked, coordinating different European projects in this field.
- Social Farms & Gardens is a UK registered charity which supports, represents and promotes community-managed farms, care farms, gardens, allotments and other green spaces, creating opportunities for local communities to grow. They work with these community groups to help empower local people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to build better communities, often in deprived areas, and to make a positive impact on their surrounding environment. They also provide the national face and advocacy for the community farm and garden movement, promoting its work and raising its profile with decision-makers, funders, the public and the media.
- PETRARCA is a German non-profit organisation at the University of Kassel, Faculty of Organic Agriculture. The NGO focuses on sustainable development of European cultural landscapes. A special focus lies on organic and social farming and land use. PETRARCA’s approach is to educate and train people in order to reconnect them to social, organic and environmentally sound approaches to grow food. The organisation developed a German Social Farming network and carried out several projects and activities on social farms.
- ECTE is an accredited Vocational Training Centre and Guidance Centre based in Greece. It provides high-quality vocational education and training services and at the same time participates actively in the development and implementation of European Programs and Community Initiatives. It is a member of the regional network for environment and sustainable energy use and has implemented a series of international workshops for the improvement of the quality of education in the garden and landscape sector in Crete. It also closely collaborates with local urban gardens as part of the network of institutions and companies for providing work-based learning and in particular apprenticeships and shadow working.